THE ROAD TO RECOVERY - REHABILITATION SERVICES
Naveen Rehabilitation and Research Center is a part of the Naveen Hospital umbrella which aims to provide :
- Stable and homely long term care for psychiatry-related issues
- Long term Rehabilitation for Addiction patients
- Separate wings for Long term Psychiatric and De-addiction Rehabilitation Treatments.
- A home away from home where long term patients are treated holistically to help them lead a normal life.
- First of its kind in Coimbatore, being a subsidiary of a Psychiatry specialty hospital.
- In-house nursing staff, counsellors and caregivers who cater to the medical needs of the patients.
- Patients are provided with dietician-recommended balanced home cooked meals with refreshments at regular intervals.
- Round the clock access to doctors and trained staff of Naveen Hospital
- Specialised individual care to mentally ill patients who need a quiet environment for recuperating from long term illnesses
- Therapies like yoga and physical exercise are part of the daily routine.
- Team building through indoor/outdoor games, craft making, gardening and other relaxing activities.